We make product recommendations easier to understand for consumers with little help from their friends.
What is in it for you?
- Get to practice lean startup methodologies and continuous deployment (we try our best to follow them as much)
- Get to know and work on full product development cycle and not just being a code monkey.
- Prepare yourself for the future startup that you might want to start.
As an early startup employee, you are responsible for a lot of things. However, your main focus will be on software and product development.
Know how to program (Python preferred)
Have feedback on how we can improve our current product. Email me (gsharma-rightbuy-com) if you'd like access to the private beta.
Eye for UI and UX (if you like Craigslist UI, we might have a problem)
Other usual job-like skills (good communication, not being a jerk, etc.)
- Know how to read/write English
- Know how to read/write a server-side programming langauge
Cash + Equity