- We're a technology startup based in Seattle, founded and run by engineers, called ExtraHop Networks.
- We're networking experts (computer networking, not social networking).
- We want our product to be so indispensable that one day it will be found in every server room and datacenter.
- We write low-level systems code, protocol parsing code, UI code and everything in-between.
- We have a demo of our product at www.networktimeout.com.
- You're a good programmer.
- You're skilled or interested in some or all of the following: networking, systems programming, C programming, Python programming, and UI/UX design.
- You enjoy a startup environment, which means getting things done, not being specialized, and not attending many meetings.
- Sense of humor required... seriously.
If it sounds like a good fit, please send us an email. Tell us about yourself. If you're so inclined, please include answers to these questions:
- If you could go back in time and change one thing about a technology (for example, a network protocol) what would it be and why?
- What do you like least about the programming language you like most? And vice-versa?
- What's the latest library, tool, or language you learned about and what did you use it for? What do you think of it?
- What's a project that you've worked on that you've been passionate about? Why?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to really get our attention?
Solve Project Euler problem #42 and email us at [the solution]@extrahop.com. Include the code or the method you used to solve the problem, too.