Hatch Labs is... a mobile technology sandbox creating new products for 5 billion people with wireless devices. With investment and resources from IAC and Xtreme Labs, our entrepreneurial team rapidly prototypes new applications and services to best serve the evolving world of mobile. We spin out the best products while inventing new ones to make our lives more fun and productive.
We are looking for well-rounded engineers who love building software for mobile devices and infrastructure. The projects on our plate are amazing, and passion is a must.
* have experience with mobile development platforms (iOS/Objective C, Android/Java, etc.)
* have comfort with developing and deploying large scalable systems
* have intimate familiarity with design patterns and database management
* can provide feedback to designers and product developers on how features should change, etc
* can test UI/user flow as necessary, and work with product designers to hone user experience
Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school is preferred, but a wonderful project list trumps all:
* Got an app that you've designed in the Apple App Store? Send us an iTunes link.
* Have a portfolio of work? Shoot over a link.
* Do you like writing about things you design/build? We'd love to read your blog.
Ultimately, we are looking for intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneurs who are passionate about creating great products and solving unique problems.
What are you looking for?
* A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
* The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
* All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
* Great amenities within a great building, including: fully stocked cafeteria and kitchen on every floor, amazing views of the Hudson river and a colorful/creative work environment
* Competitive salary/equity compensation, and better benefits than any other startup in New York City (phenomenal health coverage, 401K, gym discounts, software discounts, and a lot more)
To be considered for this posting, all Resume submissions must be made online at http://www.hatchlabs.com/hatchlabs/main.html