At ReadCube, you'll help develop literature management and discovery tools for scientists worldwide. Our mission is to revolutionize the way researchers work with and connect to scientific literature.
- Are obsessed with usability-focused software design
- Channel this obsession into creating intuitive web and desktop applications
- Have direct experience creating compelling application experiences (e.g. web, mobile, or desktop apps)
- Are comfortable working with large existing codebases as well as building new projects from scratch
- Love applying new technologies to solve interesting problems
- Have an ambitious “let me figure it out” attitude towards problem solving.
- Are able to work within tight time lines and deliver above expectations
- Think that working in a start-up environment is cool, and not just because you love ping-pong
While not a job requirement, having a good eye for graphics and user experience design would be a strong plus.
Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR
Compensation is highly competitive + equity + benefits.