InsideVault provides intuitive SaaS tools for enterprise-level advertisers to manage search engine, display and mobile marketing. At the heart of the IV platform is a world-class big data optimization engine that enables marketers to maximize profit, volume and other mission-critical performance metrics.
We’re looking to grow our team with energetic software engineers ready to take on the hardest challenges of their career. Day-to-day responsibilities include challenging and interesting work on algorithms, databases, web technologies, human-computer interaction, scalability and systems architecture.
We're scrappy, engineering-oriented, have ample funding from prominent Silicon Valley VC's & angels and are seeing healthy revenue growth. Our three co-founders are veterans of NexTag - one of the largest and most profitable search engine advertisers, which had a $1.2B+ liquidity event in 2007.
Full details below. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Position: Software Engineer
Location: San Carlos, CA
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, related field and/or equivalent job experience
- Comfortable with *nix based systems (includes unix, linux and their variants)
- Excellent programming skills in Java
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Passion, integrity, honesty, curiosity
- A collaborative attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Reliable daily transportation to San Carlos
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with NoSQL / MongoDB / Redshift
- Experience with AWS
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, related field and/or equivalent job experience
Compensation commensurate with experience
- Competitive compensation (salary + options) and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance)
- The opportunity to build something meaningful without politics, bureaucracy or egos getting in your way
- A close-knit team, rational leadership and a focus on building an amazing product and profitable business while maintaining an amazing company culture
- A stocked kitchen with food, drinks & beer, your choice of hardware (most choose a new MacBook Pro), lots of space and a collaborative environment
- Regular company events, including sailing on the Bay, working from Tahoe, etc.
- Reimbursement for public transportation expenses