Who we are
MobGold operates MobGold Network, the world leading mobile Internet advertising platform serving both advertisers and publishers. MobGold has be growing rapidly with a team of highly motivated developers and highly qualified entrepreneurs. MobGold believes that mobile is the future of online marketing and as the new media to outshine the web. We are a small company of passionate developers looking to add a few more members to our web development team.
MobGold builds large scale mobile advertising system. To support our growth, our infrastructure must be highly available, secure, and scale to our ever expanding traffic and data volumes. As Server/Core System Software Engineer, you will design the architechture, implement, and deploy the infrastructure components at the core engine which empowers MobGold Network.
What We Are Looking For
* A passionate web developer in touch with industry trends and technologies
* A healthy respect for the user experience, browser compatibility and page performance
* Ability to grok new concepts and technologies quickly and assess their value
* Not afraid to break things every now and then; committed to fixing them when they do
* Someone who can be resourceful, pragmatic and creative
* An individual who can multi-task and self manage effectively
* Ideally someone who can relocate to Asia (HK, SG), the heart of mobile Internet and meet the users
As Server/Core System Software Engineer, you will design the architechture, implement, and deploy the infrastructure components at the core engine which empowers MobGold Network.
Proven track record designing, implementing, deploying, and shipping high-volume and scalable software.
Super smart, great coder, motivated, fearless, self-starter, quick learner, and with a great sense of humor.
Proficiency in Java, C++, or PHP programming in Unix/Linux environment.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, generous bonuses, etc. We will also cover any relocation expenses.