***Please click <a href="http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oJlMVfwv&s=Startuply">here</a> to apply.***
Rally Software Development is the industry leader, providing knowledge, coaching and tooling for companies to succeed with Agile. We were named the Best Company to Work For in Colorado for the last four years, and ranked a top ten Best Places to Work in the U.S. from Outside Magazine. Our product has won numerous awards and was recently recognized by industry analyst Forester Research as "offering the best combination of capability and strategy of Agile ALM tools". Rally currently supports over 2,100 customers, 58,000 projects and 96,000 users in 60 countries.
Rally is hiring developers to work on our next generation of software development tools.
Here are the top 10 reasons developers choose to work at Rally:
1. Hackathon - Every 8 weeks, Rally developers get a free week to work on whatever they want to help the business. This means that 12.5% of your time is free for exploring new technologies and architectures. Several Hackathon projects have been integrated into the product and released, so you have a real opportunity to influence product direction.
2. Influence - You are encouraged and empowered to make things better. The team owns all architectural and framework choices, so if something's not working, you really can change! Don't just put up with it, fix it, and you will have the support from your team and management to do so.
4. Collaboration - Our teams work closely together in a Scrum style, enabling us to learn from everyone's experience rather than getting trapped in silos.
5. Pace - Sustainable.
6. No dress code - Please wear something.
7. Career - Support for attending conferences, writing books, blogging and speaking.
8. Beer - We have a kegerator.
9. Boulder, Colorado - There are worse places to live. 300+ days of sun, mountains, skiing, biking...
10. Awards - We were named the Best Company to Work For in Colorado for the last four years, and ranked a top ten Best Places to Work in the U.S. from Outside Magazine. Our product has won numerous awards and was recently recognized by industry analyst Forester Research as "offering the best combination of capability and strategy of Agile ALM tools".
Location: Boulder, Colorado (We will consider candidates who are seriously interested in relocating to the Boulder area)
We are looking for people who are passionate about the software industry and want to work with the best and brightest. We value teamwork and the ability to make and meet commitments as well as skill and a successful track record. We strive for a healthy, productive work/life balance, while enjoying the opportunity to substantially contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant software business. Rally offers excellent compensation, benefits, and stock options with an exceptional opportunity to grow.
If it sounds like you might thrive in an environment like this, we'd like to hear from you. Please click <a href="http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oJlMVfwv&s=Startuply">here</a> to apply.
Ideal candidates will have experience in some of the following:
Experience writing rich, browser based user interfaces
Java (will consider object oriented programmers who would like to do Java Web Application programming)
SQL and Relational database experience
A history of successful delivery and career progression in software development.
Prior experience building scalable solutions.
The experience and skills to understand our entire scope of products and process.
A track record of collaboratively designing, developing and testing database driven web applications.
Mad foosball skills.