Want to rule email processing in the cloud?
We're a fast-growing startup working on cutting-edge email + cloud solutions. Some of the things we do:
- Run one of the largest email migration platform in the world
- Built our own programmable distributed SMTP stack from scratch
- Classified the type of email platform used by millions of domains
If you are interested in enterprise software, large-scale processing, email protocols, performance optimization and distributed systems, we want to hear from you. We're fully profitable with unmatched opportunities to make a big impact, ship code often and make a lasting contribution to a promising startup.
Here are some projects that our interns worked on last year:
- A distributed email system scanner and classifier
- A web automation language with parser and interpreter
- An email keyword detection applet
Design and implement scalable cloud + email solutions
Actively participate in design reviews, code reviews, etc.
Identify issues and research adequate solutions
Recommend multiple solutions while identifying tradeoffs
Translate customer feedback into new features
Write unit tests as needed, fix bugs, improve and maintain code
Demonstrated passion for software or algorithms
Interest in working in a fast-paced startup-type environment
100% focus on enterprise solutions (not social, not B2C)
Strongly typed object-oriented programming (C#, Java)
Understanding of networking / email protocols (ex: RFCs)
interest in code optimization, network protocols, cloud computing, distributed systems, etc.
Bachelors or Masters in CS from a top university
Depending on experience. This is a paid internship!