We are searching for amazing engineering interns to join our growing team of entrepreneurs at Hatch Labs (based in the Chelsea District of New York City). We're working on exciting new ventures that will transform mobility, and we want the right team member to be a part of the fun!
What are you looking for?
- A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, including: fully stocked cafeteria and kitchen on every floor, amazing views of the Hudson river and a colorful/creative work environment
Email your resume and any other links/details you think are relevant to: email@example.com
love building software for mobile devices and infrastructure
love studying users and how they navigate apps on mobile devices
have some experience with mobile development(iOS/Objective C, Android/Java, etc.)
can balance "cool" with "sensible" and blend the two together beautifully
A Junior/3rd year student in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school is preferred, but a wonderful project list trumps all:
- Got an app that you've designed in the Apple App Store? Send us an iTunes link.
- Have a portfolio of work? Shoot over a link.
- Do you like writing about things you design/build? We'd love to read your blog.
Competitive salary and better benefits than any other startup in New York City (phenomenal health coverage, 401K, gym discounts, software discounts, and a lot more)