We are looking for passionate QA Engineers who love getting software right. The projects on our plate are amazing, and we need to be positive that our products are on point when we're ready to publicly deploy. The projects on our plate are amazing, and passion is a must.
What are you looking for?
- A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, including: fully stocked cafeteria and kitchen on every floor, amazing views of the Hudson river and a colorful/creative work environment
Email your resume and any other links/details you think are relevant to: email@example.com
enjoy breaking things! Yes, we mean it.
are fantastic at constructing real-world testing environments pre-launch
can provide feedback to engineers and product developers on how features should change, etc
can test UI/user flow as necessary, and work with product designers to hone user experience
are comfortable with factoring customer support requests into your testing flow
know the salient points of testing the same app against different platforms (Android, iOS, Blackberry, etc)
have a great handle for diagnostics, and extracting the right logs/information for issues that come up
Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
A BS or MS in Computer Science or Design from a top school is preferred, but a wonderful project list trumps all:
- Got an app that you've designed in the Apple App Store? Send us an iTunes link.
- Have a portfolio of work? Shoot over a link.
- Do you like writing about things you design/build? We'd love to read your blog.
Competitive salary/equity compensation, and better benefits than any other startup in New York City (phenomenal health coverage, 401K, gym discounts, software discounts, and a lot more)