Movable Ink is leading the charge to make email marketing deliver real value to consumers. We're one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City, and welcome your interest in joining our amazing team. If you are passionate about innovation, and want to work somewhere where everyone takes a leadership role, Movable Ink might be the right place for you!
We are seeking a Client Services Engineer to join our NYC office. In this role you will be responsible for leading our clients Interactive technical programs and directing our client relationships to increase value and retention. This position requires a one of a kind set of qualifications in the candidate that enables the individual to engage both Marketing and Technical teams to determine technical solutions and overall program objectives. The Team Lead requires an affinity for technical consultation, agenda setting, and business, and will be 30% design/supervising and 70% coding. If you feel you have the qualities and qualifications to step into a unique role such as this, we want to hear from you.
- 2-5 years web development experience
- Self starter who can manage multiple projects and deadlines while collaborating with clients
- Basic design skills to create conceptual mock-ups (Photoshop; Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-moving environment
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and a start-up environment
- Ensure that our customers are delighted
What you would be working on:
- Deliver creative solutions for a wide range of Fortune 500 companies
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to develop unique and impactful marketing programs
- Develop conceptual design mockups for sale team to gain client approval
- Work with Customer Success Managers to properly scope customer projects and translate into technical requirements
- Work independently to customize, implement, and test client-specific Apps for the Movable Ink platform
- Communicate with all stakeholders and team members and provide updates
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required