Location: Redwood City, CA
Zuora is the first on-demand company focused on creating products that help companies build, manage and grow subscription businesses. It's first product, Z-Billing, manages and executes a company's billing operations. Z-Payments, recently launched in October, automates the complexities associated with recurring payments. Backed by Benchmark Capital and Chairman and CEO of Salesforce.com, Marc Benioff, Zuora's team of SaaS visionaries come together from Salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture, Postini (now Google) and Oracle.
-For Java Architect level candidates, looking for experience in DB architecture and performance or large scale consumer application involving messaging and/or SaaS product. Uniqueness - active in OpenSource community, has a side interest in Ajax, Flex, Ruby on Rails etc..
-For Mid level Java Developer candidates, looking for few years of experience in building a product- SaaS product or large scale web product, not an internal IS application .CRM, ERP, accounting, web based consumer apps like domains would be a huge plus. SaaS product or large scale web product, not an internal IS application.
1. Lead the design and implementation efforts of Zuora's on-demand business application suite.
2. Work with customers and product team to define feature priorities and project milestones.
3. Be innovative in using J2EE and open source solutions to build enterprise scale on-demand application suite.
4. Project leadership working with other development team members and offshore development team.
1. Able to design and implement highly-scalable multi-tenant applications using technologies like J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, MySQL/Oracle.
2. Thorough knowledge of Java, JSP, HTML, XML, application servers, and Eclipse development tools.
3. Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
4. Excels in an Scrum agile/development environment to produce reliable code on a consistent basis.
5. Works great both independently and in a team, and able to deliver under pressure.
6. 7+ years of industry experience with leadership role in mentoring/training other engineers.
7. Working experience with ERP, CRM or OSS applications suite preferred. Experience in building on-demand solution a big plus.
Position includes salary, stock options and benefits.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zuora is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No third party applications Accepted.