Adara Media connects advertisers to loyalty program audiences of leading brands such as US Airways, United Airlines, Hilton Hotels and Preferred Hotels. We're in a hot space now: The ad technology we're developing is at the state of the art. At Adara Media, we know that our successes are based on the people that make up our bright and talented team. We are always looking for smart and driven individuals. If you are hungry we offer free lunch twice a week and free snacks all the time. Our office is located downtown Mountain View on Castro Street, walking distance to dozens of restaurants, shops and public transportation.
The Operations team manages, monitors, and maintains all of Adara Media’s deployed services. The team also performs software installation and configuration changes, develops tools and scripts for workflow management, and manages other projects related to the deployed network. The efficient and stable operation of our infrastructure is crucial in maintaining the high availability, reliability and unparalleled performance of our audience targeting platform.
● Build automation and other tools to improve efficiency and reliability of our systems and services.
● Diagnose troubles identified by monitoring system and work to resolve issues.
● Monitor, troubleshoot & correct application and server problems
● Work with various third parties (Engineers, System Architects, Infrastructure Vendors, Customers, and Developers) to narrow down problems and achieve resolution.
● Clearly and effectively document information in the trouble ticket system for communication to other staff, open tickets and follow up on escalated problems.
● At least 5 years of relevant experience managing 24x7 operations.
● Minimum of 3 years experience working with UNIX/Linux-based operating systems.
● Excellent Programming skills in Perl.
● Minimum of 2 years experience working with MySQL or similar database systems.
● Recent experience handling cloud based production services.
● Experience with Nagios or similar monitoring solutions.
● Minimum of 3 years experience working with fault detection, trouble ticketing, escalation and other related operational concepts and processes.
● Experience working with very large scale installation.
● Experience with System Administration
● Programming ability in Unix Shell and Python a plus.
● DNS, Security, Gomez, Help Desk, Backups, TCP/IP, LAN a plus.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical, problem solving skills.
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
● Excellent reliability and dependability.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in CS, MIS or related field
We offer paid vacation, health benefits, stock options and competitive salaries