Nok Nok Labs is looking for a talented and highly motivated Windows software engineer to join our rapidly growing organization. In this key role, you will work in the client-side team developing Windows client software for our advanced user authentication solution and building products that are designed to solve the inherent problems that have existed within the authentication space for years. You'll actively participate in the creation of an authentication platform, developing a server that is expected to scale and function inside some of the world’s largest Web infrastructures.
* Founders include Michael Barrett (Chief Information Security Officer of PayPal), Taher Elgamal (Inventor of SSL) and executives from Symantec, PGP, Netscape, ValiCert and Phoenix.
The following describes what we think are the paths to success for this role:
We believe passion and personality matter. As such, we need someone who can work with diverse, smart, and driven engineers in a startup environment that is nimble, fast paced and challenging yet exciting. Though not required, experience in strong authentication solutions is helpful. A successful Windows Software Engineer will have the following skills:
• Experience in building Internet-scale infrastructure products
• Solid object oriented design skills
• Experience in multi-threaded programming, socket programming, and Windows services.
• Experience in XML, RPC, jQuery, QT, COM, STL, MFC, Boost, and WPF a plus.
• Great written and oral skills, especially writing design documents that are easy to understand.
• Proficiency in developing applications on Windows using Visual Studio.
• Solid experience in creating secure software and familiarity with Windows Security Architecture is a big plus
What you'll be doing:
• Innovate and brainstorm new features that will drive and increase usage of our product.
• Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify software design requirements
• Work closely with the development team to scope problems, investigate, and design solutions that meet product requirements.
• Be responsible for all aspects of software development including design, coding, testing and debugging.
What can we do for you? Great relationships are a two way street and we understand that here at Nok Nok Labs. To provide you with the optimal level of motivation and help you succeed during this exciting time in your career, we provide:
• Competitive salaries and first rate health benefits along with 401k
• A fully stocked kitchen with enough snacks and beverages to keep you fueled each day
• An open, honest and collaborative environment that promotes creativity and growth
• Fun! We work hard but we also play hard. Weekly happy hours, ping pong, team building and flexible hours are all part of our dynamic work culture
• Needed time off. Our flexible vacation policy means that we trust you to do your best work and you trust us to let you live your life
• The opportunity to work with some really bright co-workers and some of the most established leaders in the industry
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with the company as we prepare to roll out a revolutionary product that is fundamentally game changing in the authentication space. If you think you are a good fit for the job profile, we’d like to hear from you. Please include a brief cover letter along with your resume and let us know why you would like to join our team!