PHT has been dedicated to providing biopharmaceutical and medical device companies with leading ePRO clinical data capture products and services since our inception in 1994. Today, as the clear ePRO market leader, we continue to open new possibilities for eClinical research while providing study sponsors with better and more efficient ways to capture and manage high quality PRO data from subjects around the world.
The global leader in delivering eSource solutions to improve clinical research and health.
To help the clinical research industry obtain high-quality data to develop new therapies, treat disease and improve quality of life.
In this position you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of a data driven (xml) cross platform client.
The client application runs both on desktop and mobile based environments and is used in a clinical research environment.
The java application suite is engineered to run on multiple operating environments including MS/Windows and Linux.
Qualified individual must have at least five years of software application development exposure with strong programming experience in java. Job requires solid programming skills.
Strong Java programming experience in various technologies including J2EE, JSP, JCE and JNI.
· Must have good experience in at least one other programming language.
· Must be able to quickly adapt to new languages, tools and technologies with very little help.
· Must know how to work with source control software.
· Must have good experience in using defect tracking tools.
Nice to have:
Agile development preferred
· Experience with XML data driven technology
· Experience with handheld, and mobile devices is a plus.
· Experience withNetBeans and/or Eclipseenvironment a plus.
· Experience with cross platform applications is a plus.
· Familiarity with UI design practices.
BS, BA in Computer Science or equivalent degree