We're a Stanford startup helping people build stronger personal and professional relationships and maximize their social capital.
Everyone who wants to succeed in business needs to build a powerful professional network, but valuable relationships take a lot of time and conscious effort to build. Without having the right context about their contacts, professionals let relationships wither and miss critical opportunities to help and be helped.
Zoku is an easy and simple way for the average professional to regularly “ping” contacts and keep business relationships vibrant. By providing clear social triggers and action plans, we help you invest in your relationships and build up the social capital you need to succeed in your career.
WHO WE ARE:
We're a hacker and a hustler duo, both with technical backgrounds from top universities and work experience at major software companies, elite hedge funds, and scrappy startups. We're looking for a CTO / VP of Engineering to join our team and help scale our product.
Interested? Send us one (or both) of the following:
1) A filled out LinkedIn profile (preferred) or your resume if you're still in school
2) A link to your github account or some coding projects you've done
Got questions? We're happy to answer them. Just ask :)
Passion for helping people connect better & develop meaningful personal and professional relationships
A love of learning, especially when it comes to technology. We build with HTML/CSS, JQuery, Python, and Tornado.
Entrepreneurial hustle. You power through obstacles and get stuff done. Period.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1) You'll be the driving force behind our technology. We'll entrust you to make the bulk of the architecture, implementation, and recruiting decisions.
2) You'll be part of a tight-knit community of Stanford startups that has industry connections to everyone in the valley.
3) If you're local, you'll be working in a beautiful office space in the center of SOMA, San Francisco's hotbed of startup activity