We at Exvo.com are creating a Cloud Operating System. The idea behind it is that local based operating systems are becoming slowly obsolete and using the power of the cloud you can access your resources from anywhere.
We don’t aim to provide solutions for common problems, Google for one does that just fine. We want to provide a platform that removes the limitations of local resources and gives you the full experience where ever you are. This is still in a growing phase, but we’re getting to a point that this becomes very real and gives us many interesting new opportunities. Also, we have over 300k users.
To support these very ambitious plans, we need several additional experienced (Rails) developers for Exvo.com.
You can work from anywhere, just as long as you love what you do and enjoy making beautiful code. However, locals in Netherlands are strongly preferred.
You will join a team made up of people around the world, who will challenge you to be the best you can be and most of all, have a lot of fun in the process.
We’re looking for junior, medior and senior developers!
We’d like you to have:
* A willingness to learn
* Good communication skills
* A passion for Ruby, a love for Rails
* Experience with behaviour and test driven development
* Experience with agile software development
* And generally good development skills.
And we’d love it if you:
* Have read and understood the pragmatic programmer
* Have experience with Amazon AWS and/or Heroku
* Know a thing or two about UX
* Know a thing or two about distributed architectures
* Know a thing or two about algorithms
* Are an agile evangelist
* Have contributed to open source projects
* A presence in the Ruby community