To apply: bit.ly/13IqeLl
Who You Are
* You have 3 - 5 years successful technology B2B sales experience
* You have a meticulous, process-driven approach and familiarity with Salesforce.com
* You are extremely organized and detail-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to interact at executive and operational level within client companies.
* With consistent over-quota performance and high W2‘s, you have built a resume that tells the story of your stability and a proven history of being a top performer for extended periods.
* You exemplify professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics and a high standard of excellence and professionalism.
What You’ll Do
We’re seeking a strategic account executive with a proven record of successfully closing new business. You’ll build relationships, educate leading companies on social recruiting, and implement a disciplined sales process to penetrate enterprise accounts.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing and profitable startup with proven demand, award-winning products, and incredible international market opportunity.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
* Align Work4’s solutions with a customer’s strategic and tactical objectives
* Guide prospects from manager to “CXO” level through the process of ‘Social Recruiting’, while establishing trusted advisor status
* Create and manage pipeline of new business opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts
* Manage a large number of concurrent sales cycles effectively
* Qualify and forecast deals accurately
* Build customer relationships that will become the cornerstones of future business
* Take an active role in shaping sales processes and strategy
* Opportunity for advancement based on performance
Who We Are
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do
Work4 powers social recruiting by making everyone a recruiter and everyone a candidate. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, engage their candidates with career content, and leverage social media to help job seekers find their dream positions.
We help thousands of companies, including many of the Fortune 500, find, engage, and hire top talent. We make sourcing and hiring cost-effective and efficient for clients including Gap, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and P&G by leveraging the reach and scope of the world’s largest and most powerful social network with our all-in-one recruiting solution for Facebook.
Our vision is to connect all organizations and talent wherever they are.
Are You Ready to Work for Us?
To apply: bit.ly/13IqeLl