The Marketing Team focuses on growing and retaining BloomSpot’s user base. We are seeking a talented recent college grad who will be responsible for executing strategic online marketing initiatives and providing data-driven insights into BloomSpot’s business. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, creative, and passionate about contributing to the growth of an early-stage, venture-backed startup.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to get into the consumer internet industry and build their career in online marketing and business development. This is a full-time position.
● Leverage data to build insights about our users and customer acquisition channels.
● Identify and evaluate new customer acquisition opportunities.
● Manage trafficking and reporting for search marketing, display advertising, affiliate programs, and other campaigns.
● Manage marketing analytics and reporting.
● BA/BS in Econ, Business, Stats, Math, or other related field.
● 0-2 years of related experience.
● Analytical proficiency - able to analyze data in Excel and/or other database software to drive business insights and improvement.
● Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Genuine interest in consumer internet, technology, and the start-up environment.