Deconstruction is recruiting an experienced, talented, and passionate structural engineer (or strategic partnership with an engineering firm) to join our product development team. This person will be responsible for developing an integrated, repeatable end-to-end process that enables construction teams to receive real time alerts from the jobsite in the context of the work which is occurring on site. We have the electornics technolgist, but need assitance with settings, tolerances, calibration parameters, frequency of readings, automated assessment and reporting which must be developed and validated by a licensed structural engineer.
1. Design field trials and tests to validate proper functionality of sensors
2. Assist electronics and web app teams in designing sensor fusion, early warning and decision support systems
3. Develop valid report formats
4. Design product stand
5. Assist in developing sales and investor materials, participate in presentations
6. 5-10 hours per week. Occasional travel.
1. Strong understanding of the effects of noise and vibration on structures.
2. Licensed Structural Professional Engineer