Angle Media Group is a full service Rich Media Communications Company. We fuse creativity with technology to help corporations create a memorable presence online with Video, Animation, Motion Graphics and Custom Web Solution.
The ideal candidate has or is working towards a post secondary designation in Computer Science or Software Engineering - we accept self taught experience as well. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, has excellent interpersonal skills and has a high attention to detail.
We have an opportunity with an existing software product and we are seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurially-minded developer looking to join the team.
• Experience with PHP
• Experience with MySQL and handling large databases, clustering and backup
• Knowledge of web design constraints, including download times, load balancing and high availability server environments and how to program for these environments.
• Excellent knowledge of Linux & Apache
• Excellent knowledge of Networking
• Experience with PHP frameworks
• Knowledge of Web Standards (XHTML, CSS, XML, etc...)
• Experience developing Web 3.0 applications
• Experience with open-source CMS’ like Joomla or Drupal
• Knowledge of .NET and MS SQL to be able to port some code to PHP/mySQL
• Friendly, able to work closely with others
• Quick learner
• Able to think unconventional
• Able to handle large responsibilities
• Maintain, optimize and troubleshoot existing database-driven web properties
• Create new web-based applications – program, test, integrate and document.
• Provide in-house technical support and technical recommendations for improvement in your field of expertise
If you are interested in applying to this position please email your resume to: Athena@anglemediagroup.com
Ideally a recent Graduate.