Cross-functional local or virtual team members for bootstrapping startup. See http://buzzpal.com/team for more the latest info. Ideal candidates have experience working with online dating and/or travel community (or at least some sort of Web 2.0 background).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR NEXT?
* Architect: Domain modeling, database architecture, system and application design, development planning, management, implementation, scaling, etc. Need as close to all this in one person as possible.
* Back-end development: One or more of the following: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Ruby on Rails, Python / Django. Version control, BDD, CI, etc.
* Visual/graphic design: Everything from page design and layouts to images and icons. Beautiful and usable design.
* Copywriting and content: Everything in this department. On-site and off-site (Facebook fan page, Twitter, blog, etc.)
* Marketing, PR, advertising: Strategy and tactics. Implementation.
* Online marketing: Another pressing need. End-to-end planing, implementation, management, and optimization of the the funnel. Keywords, bids, campaigns, landing pages, A/B testing, etc. Google AdWords, Analytics, Optimizer, etc. Certified. ROI.
* Go anywhere, do anything business person to help me and take some leads (our Navy Seal).
Achieve high personal and team performance.
Set and meet goals and deadlines.
Do it all with incomplete information and under time pressure.
Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated track record of seeing projects through.
Appropriate for the role you wish to fill (architect, developer, designer, product manager, marketer, etc.).
Great at what you do (quality).
Great productivity (speed).
See http://buzzpal.com/team for the latest.
• Top grades in top program from top school a plus.
• Study area appropriate area for your desired role.
• Have completed at least 2-3 years of study. Prefer graduate with at least 2-3 years experience. More is better.
Negotiable. Commensurate with experience and ability. Also your risk/reward preference (i.e. do you want more cash and less equity or less equity and more cash)? Possible to start as freelancer and/or consultant.