The right fit…
• Do you ask “why” a lot? …a whole lot?
• Are you a startup person who can’t stand large company bureaucracy?
• Are you a talented software engineer with strong object oriented skills?
• Would your friends consider you a nerd? …better yet, are you a nerd’s nerd?
• Do you get frustrated by people who don’t carry their own weight?
• Are you hungry for a complex, analytical challenge? …Do you like love data?
• Do you want to work with genuinely friendly people? …Are you genuinely friendly?
• Are you looking to work on something meaningful… something that if executed properly would enable millions of people to live more enriching lives?
• Do your colleagues respect you for your work and also for your personality?
• Are you comfortable using MySQL, Ruby /Rails, and jQuery, or at least capable of getting comfortable quickly?
• Do you have experience with consumer web applications?
• Do you understand the big-picture yet are comfortable in a hands-on role, writing code?
• Do you want to work with people who push you to be better?
• Do you wish you woke up most mornings excited to work on something you love?
If yes, then we’d like to talk to you about CareerNumbers…
CareerNumbers is a Boston-based startup, looking for a technical core team member who can take the lead and get things done.
We aim to be the best in the world at the intersection of people, data, and careers. This will enable us to build the most influential career information platform on the planet so we can provide professionals with the data and information they need to make the most of their careers.
We have a clear vision for where we’re going and why, and we have an execution plan to support this vision. We have built and launched the initial version of our product. We’ve proven the viability of our product and business model and just recently closed a round of funding. The roller coaster has taken off, and we’re looking for someone who can help us keep it on the tracks.
If you'd like to learn more, send us a note at jobs @ CareerNumbers.com. No cover letter required if it’s obvious that you meet our requirements -- just include a resume or link to your social profile.
Salary + Equity = 120-200k