Attractive opportunity Technical Support in the Cisco Advanced Unified communications domain.
Support Engineer/Technician will be provided a commission based compensation for prospective and existing clients.
Our convergence product's mission is to enrich a customer’s investment in Cisco’s Unified Communications by delivering products and solutions, that are readily available and innovatively customizable in cost effective ways. We are committed to realize this mission by setting highest standards of communications products and solutions that enable businesses to excel.
Features like LIVE Audio/Text Paging, Auto-Dialer notifications, Call-Recording and many more features specific to Cisco UC environment. We also support customization of a client's specific software needs pertaining to UC environment.
visit www.literaysolutions.com for more information
1. Install/Update LiteRay Solutions in Cisco UC environment
2. Answer and support all technology related questions to existing and prospective clients
3. Help Sales force with technical questions and clarifications
4. Provide LIVE DEMOs for LiteRay Solutions Product
5. Answer all product related queries
6. Suggest Best practices to customers and Sales team
1. Preferably 2+ years of experience in Network Engineering
2. Network devices management, network switches, routers, windows server, etc
3. Knowledge of generally available network tools in Microsoft Windows environment.
Basic knowledge of Computer Networking in Windows Environment. Knowledge of Network based Protocols like TCP/UDP/HTTP etc is a plus
No Preference. An undergraduate degree is preferred.
send resume at email@example.com
Commission based for the potential and existing clients