The Tools Development team at Workday is looking for smart Java developers who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are passionate about delivering software on time, with quality and no surprises. We are a small (but growing) team that builds the core technology, which other developers use to build enterprise applications (e.g. Financials, Payroll, and HR).
Workday is a startup building the next generation of Business Applications in a SaaS model. We have top-notch development talent, experienced management, cool technology, paying customers, and lots of buzz.
· 4+ years experience in developing complex applications preferably using JAVA
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming
· Familiar with and experience employing common UI Design Patterns (MVP, Dependency Injection, RPC etc.)
· 2+ years experience developing Rich Internet Applications,
· Experience with Flex and/or GWT/GXT is preferable
· Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
· Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams.
· Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment.
· Ability to communicate designs
· Ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements.
· Bachelors Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
APPLY HERE: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA2/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WORKDAY&cws=9&rid=48