ZenPayroll is on a mission to provide delightful, modern payroll to businesses everywhere and we are seeking a UX Designer who is passionate about creating beautiful online experiences and taking them from concept to implementation to join our team. We strongly believe that a person does their best work when they're (1) surrounded by people they trust and respect with shared values, (2) care about the problem they're solving, and (3) enjoy the work they're responsible for. We are very proud of the people who have decided to join us on this journey and we hope you will be one of them!
Based in San Fransciso | Hiring for full-time & internship positions | Willing to pay for relocation
- We're building the future of payroll. We launched in 2012 (http://zenpayroll.com/press) and raised $6.1M in our first round of financing so we could focus on building a long term foundation for the company.
- Our investors include the CEOs of Dropbox, Yelp, Yammer, Box, among others, as well as Google Ventures and Salesforce (full list at http://zenpayroll.com/investors).
- We currently have a product that our customers love, and we're processing millions of dollars in payroll every month.
- Our founders are second time entrepreneurs from Stanford who have had two prior exits. We're hungry to build something truly great and we're in this for the long haul.
As our UX Designer, you will:
Be an owner of what you build.
Conceptualize, design, and build product experiences that make users smile.
Design a product that processes millions and millions of dollars in payroll.
Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
Design and build landing pages, email campaigns, icons, infographics, and application features.
The ideal candidate will:
Be passionate about creating memorable and beautiful web experiences.
Be able to understand and empathize with small business users.
Be proficient at Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Have interaction design, and user experience design skill sets.
Have great attention to details. "Pixel Perfect isn't an ideal, but a requirement.".
Clearly communicate design decisions internally.
Have a strong portfolio that includes visual design and web development.
Bonus: Experience in creating icons, infographics, and other graphical assets.
- You'll be a core member of our team as we grow the company.
- Highly competitive salary and a sizable equity stake
- Housing stipend if you live near the office, three meals a day, company retreats, gym/sports club stipend, geeked out work station, and more -- including copious espressos brewed by one of our co-founders. ;)