We are looking for our first lead user interaction designer to help us define and create a high
quality personalized ecommerce consumer experience and build a world class product. This is a
great opportunity for someone who is skilled at creating simple and intuitive web applications
and wants to contribute in multiple dimensions to help shape the user experience of our web
sites. This person will work closely with a mix of product leads, creative and engineering to
develop interfaces that meet business objectives and the needs of our customers. The UI
designer will be responsible for quickly turning abstract requirements and use case
documentation into concrete design specifications (i.e., interaction diagrams, wireframes, and
1. Define and refine the user experience throughout the site to achieve business objectives.
2. Design interaction models, user flows, wireframes, information architectures, and user
interfaces for projects.
3. Author design specifications, propose alternative designs and create prototypes for
conducting A/B and/or usability tests.
4. Work closely with product managers and a product development team to define product
direction and UX requirements.
5. Support research and testing to gather customer feedback & iterate prototypes.
6. Applying usability research/testing findings to the design process.
7. Be the advocate of users and user experience.
8. Build the user experience team.
1. BS/BA in HCI, interaction design, product design, industrial design, graphic design or
2. 4+ years of experience designing consumer oriented web-based interfaces.
3. A portfolio or examples of sites you've worked on is required.
4. Knowledge of user-centered design principles and web design best practices/web
6. Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator and Visio.
7. Strong eye for visual design.
8. Experience with conducting usability studies.
9. Keen attention to detail, thorough and organized.
BS/BA in HCI, interaction design, product design, industrial design, graphic design or