Implement an aggressive affiliate marketing program.
Manage aggressive social marketing campaigns.
Maintain weekly newsletter and periodic webinars.
Create spots for radio and t.v. for use by brokers in their local markets.
Recruit a celebrity spokesman to endorse product. (e.g. Ivanka Trump, Bill Rancic, etc.).
Create periodic press releases to publicize new findings by Housing Economist, key hires, and other significant news.
Manage industry events.
Recruit train and manage staff.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in online marketing. A background in real estate is ideal but not necessary. The VIP should possess all of the following characteristics:
1) Strong people and organization skills.
2) SEO: You need to be an expert in all aspects of search engine marketing and natural search optimization plus you need to have an in depth knowledge of ethical techniques accepted by major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
3) Web Analytics: You have extensive knowledge of web traffic analytical software such as Ominture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Urchin, etc. and a thorough understanding of analyzing data reports for SEO, PPC, Shopping Engines, etc.
4) Email Marketing: We don’t need you to cut up the HTML, we’ve got that covered. What you should be versed in is segmentation, a/b testing, persuasive copy and a thirst for higher conversion rates. We like Exact Target, but if you’ve used an equivalent you’ll be fine.
5) Affiliate Marketing: You’ve created and optimized affiliate marketing programs before. From defining the payout, getting marketers on board, and strategizing activities to propel revenue, you’ll be creating performance-based affiliate programs for clients with significant upside to you.
6) Social Media: You have extensive background in Social Media and its use in Online Marketing with an in-depth knowledge into utilizing the right types of social media for different types of clients and market spaces.
7) Word of Mouth Marketing: You can bring to the table experience in managing online word of mouth marketing campaigns. Seeding the online communities with creative information about products, services and brands in order to spread brand and move product.
8) Blogs: Be a blogger and have a deep knowledge of search marketing uses of Blogs & RSS Feeds.
9) Online Brand Management: You posses a passionate and in-depth knowledge of online reputation and brand managemen
Mid to high 6 figures, with the bulk of compensation from significant bonus / participation from affiliate sales.