★ Why join Vimbly? ★
At Vimbly, you’ll work side-by-side with proven talent, creative intelligence, and smiley faces (with firm but non-painful handshakes). Your work will have a direct and meaningful impact on the product. We aren't looking for another cog in the wheel. You will be given significant responsibility and independence. You will be challenged.
At Vimbly, you're empowered to make a difference. "Make it happen" is our first core value.
★ Vendor Relations Manager ★
This high-impact role helps Vimbly build new relationships with activity vendors. The best candidates are highly motivated and have an infectiously positive attitude, having worked in an account sales role and demonstrated measurable success over an extended period of time.
- Prospect: Figure out the best activity vendors for Vimbly to have
- Sign: Form relationships with new vendors to bring them onto Vimbly
- Hustle: Make a high volume of daily calls and manage the full sales cycle
- Achieve: Surpass monthly targets for number of vendors to sign
- Super outgoing personality, with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, hungry, and persistent
- Demonstrated sales track record
- Positive attitude and a passion for fun activities!
★ Benefits ★
- 100% employer-covered health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation days (just get your work done)
- Regular company-sponsored massages
- 4G service... on your new iPad
- Activity budget to try items on Vimbly
- Personal movie outings (you’ll get more pairs of movie tickets than you’re able to use -- so you’ll know the contrast from a Vimbly activity!)
- Unlimited Amazon reading budget to buy books
- Monthly social outings (Laser tag and paintball? Coming right up...)
If this sounds like you... Send an email to email@example.com with "Vendors, here come the Startuply cavalry" in the subject line. Include your resume and, in yes or no form, the answer to "Can you sell ice to an eskimo?"
Competitive salary plus benefits (see above).