- Experienced in the technologies mentioned above
- Living in or around the San Francisco/Bay Area
- Preferably a Berkeley or Stanford student (though not a requirement)
- Thoroughly interested in startups and web development as a whole
- Don't need to be babysat, meaning you can be given a task and sent off to get it done on your own
- Not afraid to voice your opinion and bring new ideas to the table
We are offering school credit, as well as a small monthly stipend which depends on your experience and how quickly (and well) you can get things done.
If you've got the skill-set and are interested in getting your foot in the door at a funded startup at it's very early stages, then let us know.