Moving sucks, right? We're making it easy for the 45 million Americans moving each year. We need your help!
- You love web design and have the ability to implement your designs in CSS and HTML
- Enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for success
- You're comfortable working independently and are self motivated
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken English
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new systems and technologies
- Must possess aptitude for quick decision-making in a rapidly evolving environment
- Able to work on-site (no telecommuting or relocation offered)
Updater is the fastest growing web business in our industry and have secured several major partnerships, ensuring that our company will be an exciting and rewarding place to work this year. We are well funded and growing very quickly- we launched our site less than a year ago and we are up to a team of 8. We are now seeking a front end developer to help scale the engineering team.
Working with us:
Our work atmosphere is both intense and really fun. We all love what we are doing and work our hardest, but keep things light with crazy interns and weekly outings. We have a great team energy and it's a great place to go to work. Our office is right at Madison Square Park in Manhattan.
It's important to us that every person at the company understands every angle of our business- customer service, fund raising, business development, partnerships, etc. Expect to be involved in the highest level decision making on any given day.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
CSS2 + CSS3 (transforms, perspective, etc)
HTML5 + XHTML
Photoshop (or similar)
Salary, Benefits & Equity