We value quality product design as much as great technology and we expect continual product innovation from our product designers. As a product designer you will have the authority and ability to make decisions about important parts of the product without much oversight. To help accomplish this goal, you will have the environment to execute on your vision.
• Strong portfolio including self-started projects
• Extraordinary product, interaction, and visual design talent
• Curiosity and passion for crafting amazing experiences
• Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions
• Substantial experience designing interactive online products
• Ability to build what you design
• The number of years of professional experience you have isn't important to us
• You should be ready to make this startup the primary focus of your life
Exceptional candidates will have:
• B.S. in Computer Science, HCI, MIS, or equivalent experience
• Experience with product management
• Experience with mobile design
• Familiarity with Python
You should be comfortable with autonomy and ownership of large areas of the product but open to and interested in gathering feedback. An ideal candidate will have the potential to grow into a strong leadership role over time--in either a individual contributor or management capacity (i.e. eventually the equivalent of a Google Fellow or a V.P.) Product designers are highly empowered and are especially important to us.
Early stage stock options.