About Social Commerce
Challenging. Inspiring. Exhausting. Exciting.
That’s just a sample of the emotions we feel everyday when we go to work. Here at Social Commerce, we don’t work for a paycheck. Rather, we work for the love of our product, our team and our company. We work because we enjoy creating new things, executing upon a unique vision for the future, and doing what no one else has done before.
Social Commerce is an early stage, mobile technology startup that is based in San Antonio. Social Commerce is supported by a group of private investors. We just launched our smartphone app, Qliq, on iPhone and will soon be releasing a version on Android. We are currently running a pilot in Boerne and San Antonio. Download Qliq for iPhone to see all the deals offered by local businesses!
About the Role
Social Commerce is seeking experienced Web Developers who are exceptionally talented, hardworking, and love to face challenges. An ideal candidate will enjoy a start-up environment, have a strong will to succeed, and bring a creative energy to their work. If you are a Web Developer who is searching for an exciting professional opportunity then please read on! The position will be based out of our headquarters in San Antonio.
- Developing and maintaining a powerful web application for businesses
- Playing a key role in product development, influencing future product features
- Collaborating closely with the rest of our development team
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/JS/PHP/JAVA)
- Experience with scripting languages (PHP, Python, Objective C, Java, etc.)
- Experience working with HTML/PHP/JS/JAVA in high-performance environments
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- You deliver high quality software, on time.
- You promote and display initiative and creativity.
- You gracefully adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
If you are a Web Developer looking to grow with a company in the exciting LBS space, please apply today! All applicants should email a resume. Cover letter optional.
Learn more about Qliq:
Learn more about Social Commerce: