The Ask Partner Network, APN, LLC (APN) www.apn.ask.com, part of the Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. and an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI), is a leading provider of custom toolbar and search solutions to software and media companies. The company works closely with its partners to design and develop highly-targeted applications that extend services into the browser and enhance end-user experiences across the Web. APN provides tremendous value to its partners via new revenue streams, increased customer engagement and ongoing brand promotion. Its growing roster of clients consists of hundreds of leading businesses, including Fortune 500 companies, across a number of industries such as Internet security, online gaming, and news and entertainment.
APN is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate front-end web developer who takes pride in developing web applications leveraging cutting edge technologies and agile development methodologies in a fast-moving team-oriented environment.
Required Experience/Technical Skills:
* BS in Computer Science, Digital Media or equivalent experience
* 3+ years industry experience
* Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code, and to correctly employ design patterns
* Experience with JSP/JSTL and/or Velocity is a plus
* Familiarity with Facebook platform and/or other social platforms and APIs is a plus
* Previous experience with browser extension technologies (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
* Experience with SVN or other source control software