myBantu (http://myBantu.com) has introduced a new fascinating technology in booming industries – semantic web and artificial intelligence. Continued growth of our fun startup has created the need for an online content writer.
Why join us? Check out http://www.myBantu.com and find out for yourself.
myBantu has been featured as one of the most promising startups by various publications and venture organizations (Wall Street Journal, Silicon India, IndiaTech online and others) and have received Top 10 Internet Companies Award.
Founded in 2008, myBantu.com, a unique semantic personal assistant, provides users with personalized and relevant recommendations for their needs. Recommendations provided are based on our patent pending technology. Located in Silicon Valley and India, myBantu is privately held and led by experienced technology executives and seasoned entrepreneurs.
You can be a part of the semantic revolution. Join us!
Check out http://www.myBantu.com for more information.
This new staff member will be responsible for a broad range of duties including:
Edit, write, revise and reformat blog content, articles, white papers and reports.
Create user-focused online content that meets industry-best practices, contains appropriate calls-to-action, and creates an interactive experience that engages and intrigues visitors.
Understand and apply principals of search engine optimization (SEO) to web content projects.
Understand web content best practices and follow them when executing website updates.
Launch and maintain timely, relevant, effective marketing efforts on social networking websites that represent the brand and help generate interest and leads.
Interpret business objectives and department requests into strategic user-focused web content.
Set benchmarks and success metrics, and analyze web traffic data to gauge content usefulness.
Bring a collaborative spirit when working with other team members.
• 4-year degree in marketing, communications, public relations, English, business, or similar field strongly required.
• 3+ years post-graduate full-time B2B marketing experience, ideally developing technical web content.
• Requires demonstrated understanding of the importance of content, uses of content to draw web traffic, best practices, SEO, Content Management Systems (CMS), project management skills and also time management for multiple projects.
• Requires exceptional multi-tasking, self-starting, auto-direction skills.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong editorial skills with knowledge of grammar and style rules.
• Requires exceptional understanding of social media sites and blogging.
Please provide examples of previous web material as a portion of the resume/application process. In your cover-letter, please advise where we can review an online portfolio.