The International Association of Nanotechnology is looking for an IT guru who will responsible for the maintenance of our corporate website as well as our computer equipment and peripherals. Candidates should be experienced in implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting the following applications:
* Microsoft Small Business Server 2003
* Linux Based Web Server (Plesk, Cpanel)
* Windows Vista
* Adobe Creative Suite CS3 (Indesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc)
* Sage ACT!
1. Manage day-to-day maintenance of web pages, updating both text and graphic content
2. Weekly updates and backups to maintain the integrity of the data.
3. Ensure all published content is up to date and free of errors
4. Keeps current with web tool developments in order to use the new features.
5. Manage planning, installation, control, maintenance, and updates of association’s computer equipment,
hardware and software
6. Manage and maintain information processing systems and networks using aforementioned applications.
7. Specification, purchase and installation of all computer related equipment including PC’s, Printers, Networks, etc
8. Provide technical support to staff
9. Develop and enhance web/database applications to support marketing campaigns
10. Train staff in proper protocols for all applications
11. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Must have general knowledge of all applications listed above
Ability to coordinate multiple project simultaneously
Ability to anticipate needs and pro-actively address them
Must be able to work at our location in San Jose.
Good communication skills and team player.
2. Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field.
Commensurate according to skills and experience