Rukkus is a funded start-up that is focused on something we all know and love, music! Our staff of highly talented individuals is changing the way fans go about finding great concerts.
We are looking for aspiring writers in the Austin area who love music and seek an opportunity to build their professional portfolios. Not too bad right? You get to build your portfolio and write about something you enjoy.
We want writers that can produce high-quality, original content that is engaging and requires little to no editing. Our musically diversified platform offers a wide variety of topics to cover and our objective is to have our writers focus on the areas in which they have the most passion.
If you’d like to be part of an innovative, results focused company that operates in a fun space then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required: CV and/or a brief bio
- Required: a few paragraphs on your favorite music (genre’s, bands, etc)
- If available: link(s) to any articles you have previously written
Produce 2-4 articles (200-400 words) per month on approved topics
Research and propose ideas for new articles
Some writing/journalism experience preferred but not necessary
Strong research skills
Outstanding writing and editing skills
A genuine passion for writing and music
- High school graduate
- College graduate or currently pursuing a college degree
- A strong grasp if the aforementioned skills outweigh the education requirements
Experience + college credit if applicable