Kiboo is a financial technology startup based in the heart of New York City that is creating a new online and mobile banking experience. Kiboo offers its users an intelligent system, practical money management tools, personalized communications, informational resources, access to special retail promotions and social connections. Kiboo enables people to take control of their money, plan for the future, and make smart decisions.
We are a small team with big ambitions, and we are motivated and passionate about revolutionizing the way people bank. We work in an open environment where everybody has a voice and all ideas are heard. This is an opportunity to work at a fully-funded startup company alongside a great team of experienced developers.
• Competitive compensation
• Medical and dental benefits
• Opportunity for equity-based compensation
• Company sponsored professional development opportunities
• Flexible work schedule and hours
• Significant responsibility
• Casual work environment
• Work with the latest Microsoft technologies
Kiboo is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting, innovative and motivated .NET Software Development Engineer to help with the development of our online platform. Candidates will work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment directly with management to build and expand our development efforts.
• Developing, designing, testing and implementing new applications utilizing the full project life cycle
• Modifying existing applications to meet business and development requirements
• Adhering to good development guidelines to write good, clean and reusable code
• Collaborating with the development team and management to scope out new projects and problem solve
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2010
• OOP, DDD, TDD, DI, and ORM strategies experience
• Minimum 2 years of Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2.0, Dynamic Data 4.0, and Windows services experience
• Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework 4.0 and T4 Templates
• Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 3.0 framework a plus
• Experience with Microsoft LightSwitch a plus
• Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC Ajax validation patterns a plus
• 3-5 years of total software development experience
• Ability to work independently as well as closely with team members
• Ability to think outside the box
• Strong work ethic, quick learner and highly motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Have a passion for coding with Microsoft’s latest technologies and beta frameworks
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S.