Based on a patented cognitive UI, MotionQ provides a breakthrough 3D cognitive UI for browsing media and images on mobiles and tablets from the Internet and/or from local memory.
The idea is simple:
(1) You have a team or the ability to quickly develop a version of the interface for mobile platforms (Smartphones and Tablets).
(2) You choose an application or come up with your own.
(3) We enter into a licensing type deal and you give me a minority equity position in your company or a shared revenue agreement.
Why am I doing this?
(1) The market is obviously moving towards mobile computing.
(2) After many years of efforts I lost my sweat equity partner due to serious health related issues which forced him to go back to work.
(3) I am not a programmer :)
How can you evaluate the MotionQ UI:
I send you the latest executable, Windows and SlimDX based which provides the optimum experience in terms of quality. It's missing mouse controls but the first consideration with this UI is how smoothly the dual channels render on screen. The latest executable can perform local disk image search and search against Flickr/YouTube.
• Users cruise in parallel through *two* 3D content channels concurrently. It’s fast and very responsive with few interruptions.
• Users can browse through different categories or even content sources simultaneously.
• Users can truly conduct fast visual searches (unlike eye candy solutions) through a seamless and fully immersive navigation experience.
• It provides a fun and easy experience that’s 100% portable to touch-screen form factors.
If you’re interested and want to play with the latest build, send me a request email.
You will have to sign an NDA.
Although this ad is focusing on mobile platforms, I'm open to a browser based development or finalizing the RIA Windows version I have which needs 800 hrs of development to launch
If you're interested in finishing the current Windows based build, these are the skills you'll need. For Mobile apps, interested parties should be able to determine what skills and environments are required.
Your development system.
You have VS 2008.
.Net Framework 2.0 or later
DirectX/Direct3D and Managed DX experience since SlimDX is very similar or willingness to pick up 3D
Proficient in C#
Skinning Windows Forms (Not WPF) - 3 dialogs.
SOAP web services
LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL and PHP)
If not versed
Your Team and Your Company. I'll take a minority equity stake in your company or revenue sharing agreement depending on the application.
ONLY TEAMS FROM THE US, CANADA AND EUROPE WILL BE CONSIDERED.